- St. Thomas University Law School, J.D.
- Loyola University – New Orleans, BBA – Marketing and Management
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Law Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Georgia Bar Association, Real Property, Past Chair
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women, Board Member, Past President
- Professional Women in Building, Board Member
Kaitlin Horlander is the Senior Managing Attorney of the Buford Office. She focuses her practice on residential closings and title curative matters.
Kaitlin is an Atlanta native, having graduated from St. Pius X Catholic High School. She earned a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Marketing and Management from Loyola University New Orleans. She received her Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University. She was a member of Phi Delta Phi legal honors society.
Kaitlin is a member of the Real Property Section of the Georgia Bar, along with the Young Lawyer’s Division.
Kaitlin believes in giving back to the community and has been active with several charitable organizations including Operation Homefront, Habitat for Humanity, HomeAid America, and Big Brother Big Sister.
Away from work, Kaitlin enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching and attending football games, cooking, and playing ball with her black lab, Parker.