Location: West Cobb
- University of Akron, School of Law, J.D.
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.S. in Business Administration
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- Cobb Association of REALTORS®
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia
- Atlanta Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
Lynne is a Founding Partner and manages the West Cobb and REO offices for the firm. Lynne began practicing in 1988 and has a variety of experience in the areas of residential real estate, commercial real estate, business sales and corporate formations. She is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia and holds a Title Insurance Producer license in the states of Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Lynne is a member of the State Bar of Georgia Real Property Section, the Cobb Association of Realtors, the Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia and the Atlanta Mortgage Bankers Association. Lynne is also a member of the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women and has served as their National Parliamentarian.
She earned her Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Lynne received her Juris Doctor degree at the University of Akron, School of Law. Lynne participated in Law Review while in law school at University of Akron.
In her free time, Lynne enjoys traveling, baking and spending time with her family.